Floteks Engineering department, which has the ability to direct rotational technology at an international level; continues its activities under three main headings as Design, Technical Drawing and Method.
The services we offer to our customers with our expert team in rotation technology:
- New product design
- Design review and co-design with the customer
- Reverse engineering
- Determination of raw materials and detailed materials.
- Design support for converting products such as fuel tank, air pipe, expansion tank, fender made of metal into plastic
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Prototype production
- Mold design
- Catia V5
- Siemens NX
- Ansys Analysis
Technical Drawings and Documentation
- Technical drawings, archiving and updating in the documentation management system “Arc Flow”.
- Preparation of technical specifications
- FMEA Fault Types and Effect Analysis
- Preparation of production instructions.
- Optimization of machine parameters suitable for the product.
- Technical training and authorization of operators.
- Implementation of the suggestion system and Kaizen results.
- Studies to increase productivity